25 things I’d like to do at age 25:
1. Finish a book
2. Get down to 200lbs
3. Date someone I’m actually attracted to
4. Go on a spontaneous trip somewhere either in the U.S. or out of the country
5. Volunteer reguarly at the battered women’s shelter in Worcester
6. Be able to to twice a days again (working out it the morning and evening)
7. Surprise my parents my flying home randomly
8. Get out of debt (credit cards, etc.)
9. Become more spiritually connected with the Lord.
10. Stop walking down the aisles at work, in the grocery store or the streets with my head down!
11. Continue to combat my fast food junkiness
12. Cook at least 1 meal at home/week (actually cook, not microwave)
13. Religiously take all my vitamin supplements
14. Perhaps adopt a pet (even a fish will do… but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t count. heh).
15. Run a mile
16. Participate in a 5k
17. If something doesn’t taste excellent, throw it away. It ain’t worth the calories.
18. Continue to grow my list of ‘Rieslings I’ve tasted’ – become a self-made connoisseur.
19. Launch my augustinamills.com site – begin freelance makeup artistry
20. Go to a Patriots game
21. Beef up my piano playing skills – perhaps compose a short tune? – record it on my Macbook – edit it? – debut album 2014? hahaa
22. Skype with my parents at least once per week.
23. Keep more regular contact with my Goddaughter
24. Find real love. I want to find love so badly. I want to know what it’s like to truly love someone and be loved back. I think I’ve done the former, but have never experienced the latter. I want that so very badly.
25. Be confident, fabulous and beautiful than EVER! hahaha… mainly the confidence because I think the rest will fall in place.